Tree and Shrub Workshop
Learn how to identify trees and shrubs using the leaf form and leaf attachment as key characteristics. It is easy to learn how to identify woody plants and to insure that you have information to take home, you’ll collect leaves in a notebook for future reference.
Diversity of trees and shrubs is important for the health of you land and your wildlife. Selecting the best plants for soil and range site is important.
Some additional subjects we will cover:
- What plants are good for wildlife food, and how to care for them?
- What is Oak Wilt and which oaks are the least likely to get it?
- Which trees tolerate the Hill Country soil?
- How to plant trees and shrubs.
- Ball moss-killer or nuisance?
This 8-hour workshop includes some hiking, coffee breaks and lunch. Dress for the weather.
>> Register now